четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

account ambrose csm net




While I am not one to like movies about war, this is the second one this week I have started to like. To be honest I had seen both of them already before, but Iapos;m someone who views movies multiple times.

Anyway, this time I have fallen for "Saving Private Ryan". Won several oscars and such but I do not really watch for that. For example, they gave bad reviews and comments to Jumper too and see how I am obsessed with it now :)

SPR is a movie which has been directed awesomely and acted even better You really feel like you are part of the movie and it has actually happened. I know there are several more movies about D-Day and such, but this one has been my ultimate favorite.

And thereapos;s where my inner Slash-fangirl kicks in. In every movie and show and book I can find somehow a slashpairing. Letapos;s just call it a sixth sense or something like that. And especially in a movie like this, one which is ninety-nine percent about guys youapos;d expect at least some Slash fanfiction. I was actually surprised I only found the whole total of TWO fanfics containing slash *gasps*

I might even consider writing one myself, however like I said before I am not really into war or things that cmoe with it, therefore I might screw it up completly due my lack if knowledge. Do keep looking forward my FFnet account though, for I might get inspired one day and actually post it.

Oh well, furthermore I have not really been up to things. Just being lazy, having a day off and enjoying my freedom of being alone at home.

Lastly, Iapos;d comment SPR to everyone and please start to write slash fics of the fandom *smiles innocently*

Iapos;m off again, shall post again whenever I feel like it

TODAYapos;s QUOTE:
"Experience is a hard teacher, because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
account ambrose csm net, account ambrose csm directory net, account amazon.com seller, account amazon.com.



Комментариев нет: