четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colonial williamsburg photo




I�havenapos;t felt this content in ages.

Backing up, I was a little upset that my momapos;s taking my car down to DC this weekend due to one of her headlights being kinda dim. Sarcastic woohoo. Then this morning she called me to ask if I�would be nice enough to spare some make up even though she never wears makeup. Oooookay. Drove down there and gave her the one palette that I donapos;t really wear. Whatevs. Decided to go to Target to maybe pick up a controller for my computer to play the Nintendo games on my computer and maybe buy that new Kirby game... Then I decided not to. Donapos;t know why.

Leaving the store, I realized that the Target had a Starbucks. Hmmm. Idea. Get latte. Be happy. Good choice. The whole ride home I�was completely complacent. Although I�wish I bought a bigger size....

I wish it would rain already.

david meek cars, colonial williamsburg photo, colonial williamsburg past portal, colonial williamsburg paints, colonial williamsburg paint colors.



Комментариев нет: