воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox river valley





so yesterday was my last day at the beach store. thank fucking god i mean, i loved working there, and i loved the people i worked for and the people i worked with, but it was getting old, ya know? it was time for change, definitely. Yeah, so my last day was shit. Every single fucking female that came in was rude and snappy. My favorite one though, was this lady who came in with about four 14 year olds. She asked me where she could find a porta-potty. I told her where to go, and about 10 minutes later she came back and said really fucking bitchy "i donapos;t know WHAT�porta-potty YOUapos;RE talking about, but there ISNapos;T one over there" i was like "donapos;t get snappy with me there IS one over there, iapos;m sorry you couldnapos;t find it." i was pissed, but now that i think back on it, itapos;s funny. I love the fact that i can be a bitch if i want to there. My boss doesnapos;t care at all. He says that if people deserve it,�then fine. Ha, i love him. After work my mom and i went to rockland just for something to do. We were gonna go�to a party, but decided against it. My feet were killing me, and neither of us really were in the mood to party. Anyway,�while we were in rockland we saw anthony in wal-mart AND�shaws. He looked at my mom and said hi to her, but i donapos;t remember even seeing him look at me. I donapos;t fucking care. :]

lets see. Work today at MRC�was alright. nikki and i bitched about everyone and everything. It was great. Weapos;re so, so mean when we get together. Ha, i fucking love it. Weapos;re probably the biggest bitches ever. I didnapos;t do a single dish today which made me happy considering the last few sundays iapos;ve done ALL of them. Fucking, ERR. OH this girl came in for public skate and she was a fucking CUNT and a half to nikki and i. We were NICE to her, and she was just stuck up and rude towards us. Nikki and i were talking to each other about how funny it would be if she fell down and got hurt on the ice. guess what? she fell down and had to go to the ER. Karmas a bitch, hunny. ;] donapos;t fuck with us.

after work today, my mom and i went to rockland again. we had to get stuff to make my brotherapos;s boy scout cakes with. Cooper is making a caterpiller cake, and cody is making a monster cake. Theyapos;re gonna be so cute. I canapos;t wait to help them with it. Oh fuck. I donapos;t know what else to say. When we got home i called travis up and talked to him for a while. He was happy because johnson won the race haha. He gets so excited about nascar. Itapos;s cute. :] oh, i found out what days i work at MRC today. I work on my birthday, and i also work the day of kimapos;s wedding. :[ iapos;m really bummed about that. Mostly about kimapos;s wedding because i really wanted to go. Oh well, i guess.

yeah, anyway. Iapos;m gonna go talk to travis for a little bit, take my hair out of this towel, pluck my eyebrows, and get ready for bed i hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

empire state building measurement, fox river valley, fox river valley boat company, fox river valley conference.



Комментариев нет: