пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

battery operated cat toy




Just back from the dentist. A far back molar was bothering me when I had my checkup at the beginning of the month, and the dentist determined it needed a crown. Two weeks ago, when she ground away and installed the epoxy temporary, she said that for reasons of thinness, that it might need a gold one, but that I always wanted ceramic. I told her that actually, it made no difference to me--Iapos;m not someone with a toothy smile, and I have to force a false grin even to make my front teeth visible. Iapos;ve always been amused by the effort she makes to match the color of my teeth with epoxy fillings that only she will ever actually see. So I said she should use her best professional judgement in choosing the material for this crown.

Secretly, I admit, the idea of gold always seemed kind of cool to me, in an ooh-shiny way, and if Iapos;m going to have to have a prosthetic tooth anyway, why not make it a cool metal.

So now I have a gold tooth. But donapos;t bother trying to spot it. Itapos;s way the heck in back and entirely inconspicuous--Itapos;s about as public as my uvula.

But if anyone robs my grave (though Iapos;d actually prefer cremation--not that it matters. I wonder if the crown would melt, or if it would be just mixed intact with the charred bone and tooth fragemnts), theyapos;ll at least get to recycle some valuable metal out of the corpse.

All I ask is that I be dead before they rip it out.
battery operated cat toy, battery operated cash registers, battery operated cash register, battery operated cart.



Комментариев нет: