воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

brangus bulls in texas




Itapos;s such a beautiful day outside

Iapos;m this close to doing my homework by the pool. LOL.

You know, work on tanning my legs or something. Ahahahaha...

In any case, there is this group project concerning Non-Newtonian liquids... Well, weapos;ll put it this way I have one class where we have to present as a group of teachers to a group of say, kindergarteners, 18-24 mo. Olds, etc (that would be a portion of our classmates participating as such) and doing a science lesson. (A social studies lesson will be later). And well, weapos;re doing this thing with cornstarch and water--itapos;s CRAZY.

Have any of you ever done it? Itapos;s so weird... If you ball it up, it stays a solid. Let go, it turns back to liquid. Eeee. @__@

But fun. :)

Anyway, one of Jenapos;s roommates, Ed, is "into the same dorky things" (as Jen puts it) as me, so I borrowed Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (always wanted to see it), Casshern (was lent that in high school but never got around to watching it), and this American manga called King City. So yay, just what I needed XDDD

So anywho, I better get crack-a-lackinapos;.

e in level o school u, brangus bulls in texas, brangus bulls texas, brangus cattle, brangus cattle breeders.



Комментариев нет: