понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

business process outsourcing market size




You make bitch assumptions.

---

Anyways, school was good except for Native American Lit and Spanish. So I should say American Lit was good.

Work...got paid to talk about The Scarlet Letter for an hour. I love my job.

This was a moment that I thought was fun today in Spanish. However, it will not be funny or interesting to outside readers.

*A girl talks about why she hated her last camping trip. In Spanish. She says that her family "comieron sus comidas" or something. Carl looks at me and says:

"What?"
"Her family ate all of her food."
"I know thatapos;s why I said apos;what?apos;"

---

I need to graduate ASAP. I canapos;t tolerate this late night class any longer.

---

I got my hair cut this weekend, but I donapos;t really care for it. I am, however, shocked by how short my hair has slowly gotten over the past few years. I just kept cutting more and more and one day I realized how little was left compared to my younger years.

This day has been boring for the most part. Night.
business process outsourcing market size, business process outsourcing market, business process outsourcing management, business process outsourcing jobs.



Комментариев нет: